Designer BloodybigspiderLondon, England, GB
Bloodybigspider is looking for design interns to join its small, London-based team. We offer 3 month placements (internships should be a stepping stone, not the destination), which sometimes turn into full time jobs but not always. We firmly believe in learning by doing, so you’ll be working on live projects instead of stuck in the corner taking charge of coffees and spray mount.
You’ve recently graduated with a qualification along the lines of a BA (Hons) in Graphic Design and are keen as mustard to start working in the industry and get some experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Chomping at the bit to prove yourself
- Reasonable Adobe Creative Cloud skills – especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- A mix of editorial, brand and digital work in your portfolio
- Confident when talking about your own work and ideas
- Organised, methodical and full of common sense
Bloodybigspider is a design agency in South Wimbledon. We work across a huge variety of local and global campaigns, both digital and print. Our clients, like Ovum, London City Airport, FCA, Boston Consulting Group, Autovista Group and Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation, come from all sectors and a large proportion of our work is fairly corporate.
We’re small but perfectly formed. There are only a few of us in the studio so we’ve cultivated a really friendly, warm vibe where everybody likes each other – honest. There are studio nights out (most recently the Ghost Bus), we break out the beer and wine every Friday afternoon, ‘important chats’ almost always take place at the pub, and everyone takes turns playing office DJ on Spotify.
- National minimum wage
- Start date: as soon as possible, placements last 3 months
- Please send portfolios (under 10MB) and CVs by email with the subject line “Intern”
- We’re afraid we can only get back to successful applicants.
- No agencies please.