Designer Byte LondonLondon, England, GB
We are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and paid media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few, who we work with on a global level. We are steadily growing and since being founded in 2014, Byte London has grown to 80 brilliant people. Our design studio now consists of 12 Designers and Motion Designers covering many different skills and specialisms. We recently launched our AR studio, kicking it off with our Space Gentleman Facebook lens. We are looking for a talented Designer to join the team.
Designers at Byte bring to life authentic ideas that capture audiences’ attentions. They work within many different formats and social platforms, combining strategic thinking with design and art direction to deliver world class work. We want a mixture of a creative and a designer who can turn creative ideas into creative realities.
- The role of Designer is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Work alongside Creative Planners to bring campaigns to life by defining art direction, look and feel
- Creating video treatment
- Oversee and be involved in creative production
- Help the agency the design team evolve
- Get stuck in with creative ideas development
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
Skills and previous experience
- An outstanding portfolio
- 4 – 7 years relevant experience
- Have been involved with digital marketing campaigns
- Art direction experience
- Exceptional typesetting skills
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of Adobe After Effects
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Experience with photography or videography
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Motion design skills
While we don’t have a subsidised canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.
Please apply via our chatbot at www.bytelondon.com or send portfolios, showreels and CVs to mail address.