Designer Campbell HayLondon, England, GB
Campbell Hay are a London based branding and design studio looking for a senior designer to join our collaborative team of strategists, designers and developers. We work with clients across a range of sectors including tech, travel, food and property.
You should be an enthusiastic, collaborative candidate who thinks strategically and can demonstrate experience across branding, print and digital projects.
The role provides the opportunity to be part of, and influence, the direction of a growing studio. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be working on projects from inception through to delivery.
- At least 7 years experience in the industry
- You are a confident and articulate communicator who enjoys presenting and discussing work with clients
- A portfolio of client projects that demonstrate a core range of skills in; strategic thinking, identity creation, art-direction, typography, UX/UI design & implementation
- Passionate and talented team player
- You are able to think through problems both strategically and creatively
- Consider project constraints and challenges
- You are an original thinker and aware of current design and cultural trends
- Provide and receive feedback with a positive and constructive attitude and work well as part of a team
- You are able to think about the big picture while also crafting the finer details
- You are looking to challenge yourself, inspire and lead others
- Have extensive knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience of print process & production
- Basic understanding of: HTML, CSS principles and experience working alongside developers
- You hold an EU passport or UK Visa
- Experience with Cinema 4D
- Experience with video editing
- Previous experience of packaging & packaging visualisation
- Knowledge of 3D software
- Experience working with interactive installations
- Photographic skills
- Competitive Salary
Portfolios should be submitted via email as PDFs with a maximum size of 10MB. Portfolios received via other means will not be considered.