Designer Charlie & RoseHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
Our Hong Kong studio is looking for a talented Senior Designer with excellent design and delivery skills. You will be a creative designer with proven experience in concept development, detailed documentation and technical drawings. The role will involve managing your own projects, clients and site coordination.
What We Need
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Interior Design or Architecture
- Proven project experience and ability to deliver medium to larger scale hospitality projects
- Relevant degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Confident in managing clients and consultants
- Exceptional design and graphics skills with experience in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience in design documentation & technical drawings
- Ability to manage a team of in-house designers
- Highly organised with the ability to work within constrained time scales and with limited resources
- Fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin also preferred.
About Charlie & Rose
We are a Hong Kong based Creative studio with a portfolio of award winning and high profile hospitality projects in the Asia Pacific region. We strive to create highly detailed and functional spaces that are unique and a joy to inhabit.
Applications consisting of CV and Portfolio can be sent digitally ,