Designer CharlieLondon, England, GB
Growth Designer (Junior/Mid)
We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Design all marketing material for CharlieHR; visuals & graphics, social media infographics, ad creative, landing pages, making our blog posts look awesome, etc.
- Connect and collaborate with our product design team to ensure consistency in how our brand is communicated
- Create engaging illustrations and visual content for our marketing collateral
- Play a key role within the growth department’s brainstorm sessions for any upcoming projects or experiments
- Provide feedback & creative direction to our marketing team
- Provide a creative perspective to our growth and content strategy
- 0-3 years relevant design experience
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and other key design tools (e.g. Sketch)
- A passion for executing brilliant designs and creating engaging illustrations
- Interested in learning about data and experimentation
- The ability to balance quality and creativity with speed and execution; you know what needs to get done and by when!
- Great teamwork and effortless communication skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & 2 yearly company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme