Designer CognizantValladolid, Castille and León, ES
Visual UI Designer
We spend much of our time working with clients to imagine the future. The role of the visual designer is to help bring that vision to life with such clarity that it feels attainable—maybe even inevitable. From videos to prototypes to presentations to products and interfaces, the visual designer is a key part of every proposal and project.
Visually omnivorous, you are equal parts storyteller, videographer, interface designer, and brand designer. We’re looking for someone who combines a passion for nuance with a willingness to jump into the unknown. You also have strong understanding of the human centered design process including primary research, experience mapping and iterative design, testing and refinement.
In this role, you’ll work with experience designers, creative technologists, researchers, data scientists and engineers on a diverse range of digital, video, and physical projects and presentations.
Experience And Key Skills
- At least 4 years of prior experience of working in large organizations / creative agencies and working with different project teams and products.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating your design process, visual design deliverables and prototypes.
- Good communication skills in English to feel comfortable discussing your designs with others and presenting your ideas.
- Ability to take an interaction design concept and translate to pixel perfect and feasible visual design mockups for responsive web or mobile experiences.
- Happy to travel to client premises in Europe, if required.
- Create impactful visual narratives by typography, illustrations, photography, color palettes, iconography and user interface elements.
- Good visual design ability to deliver and present pixel perfect user interface designs for web and native apps (IOS and Android).
- Successfully present and discuss conceptual ideas or detailed designs.
- Work in a collaborative team, agile processes and directly with developers for implementation of designs.