Designer CrowdDuba, Tabuk, SA
Crowd is a global, award-winning agency with 12 offices across 6 countries including United Arab Emirates, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands and China. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Dubai studio is expanding and looking for a Lead Designer to join the team.
Detail oriented and accurate, you’ll also be able to articulate creative ideas and rationale verbally and in writing.
As a Design Lead, you will work in collaboration with our Global Creative Director, Studio Director and Head of Design to create products and experiences that demonstrate a strong mix of creative skills from great conceptual thinking through to flawless execution. A combination of leadership, management and hands-on design, you possess outstanding strategic expertise and digital product design skills. You will help lead a multi-discipline creative team, delivering outstanding results and solving complex design problems and craft large-scale design concepts that inspire and delight. As a design lead, you will help facilitate the design process, tools and learning opportunities that designers need to create that have lasting impact.
Reporting to our Studio Director, the role is a good fit for someone seeking a creative and collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to expand your capabilities, take responsibility for delivering world-class innovative work, and bring the benefit your experience to a growing team.
Crowd are a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive outlook – even under pressure – with great communication skills and a sense of humour is a must.
Job Title: Lead Designer
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: Negotiable and based on skills and experience
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
Reporting to: Studio Director
- Creative problem solving and direct a team for concept development -ready assets, design annotations/specifications and champion the quality of our design deliverables throughout the process
- Facilitate client presentations of Crowd work
- Lead client workshops and lead the design team to innovative, user-centered design solutions
- Lead by example in a rapid prototyping environment where collaboration and effective communication is paramount
- Effective and accurate delivery of projects to set deadlines
- Inspiring the team and articulating creative ideas
- Independent execution of creative design production tasks
- Written and verbal communications with teams, clients, and suppliers
- Inspire, manage and mentor a team of designers and manage their career growth and trajectory
- Participate in new business presentations and pitches
Key experience and skills:
- A minimum of five years experience working within an agency environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a strong mix of creative skills and flawless execution
- Effective in a multi-disciplined environment and able to impart design leadership across a variety of areas, including: User Experience, User Interface, Print and Layout, Video/Motion and Social Media.
- Proficient in Adobe CC; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Committed and self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret and engage with a creative brief, problem solve, and articulate design solutions
- Strict attention to detail and quality-control
- Great sense of humour
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS an advantage
- Experience in After effects and Premiere a distinct bonus
How to apply
Please visit https://thisiscrowd.com/jobs/lead-designer/ and apply by filling out the form. Please keep an eye to an automated email from crm(at)thisiscrowd.com that will request to reply and sending over a cover letter, your CV and link to portfolio.