Designer CrowdStrikeLondon, England, GB
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
Applications Close: 27 July 2018
We are CrowdStrike, a fast-growing security company that protects our wide-range of customers from cybersecurity attacks. We’re investing in ongoing development of a world-class user experience to help fight against some of the most sophisticated attacks in the world. See an example of our product in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfseTeLzJOs
As a Senior Designer, you’ll have the unique opportunity to use your design and motion skills to define a striking visual voice for CrowdStrike’s applications based on our company brand. You’ll build up and maintain a scalable design system representative of the style and function to be used across all products. Through this system, you’ll advocate for user-centered experiences and enable our design team to work smarter.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team passionate about user-centered design. You’ll partner closely with designers, researchers, writers, and engineers to deliver the best experience. While visual style remains at your core, you also have an appreciation for other disciplines and are a strong collaborator.
From your past experience:
- You’re deeply familiar with interaction patterns and best practices for the web.
- You know how and when to build detailed, reusable app elements.
- You’re skilled with your chosen design tools, ideally well-versed in Sketch.
- You use design effectively to communicate ideas and stories.
- Your portfolio is an exceptional example of visual and interaction design.
- You already have experience working on iterative product teams.
- You may have worked on data visualization or SaaS products in the past.
How to Apply
See yourself in this role? Send your CV, cover letter, and portfolio by email. After an initial screening, we’ll spend some time getting to know you and your work over the course of a few weeks.