Designer CrowdStrikeLondon, England, GB
We are CrowdStrike, a fast-growing security company that protects our wide-range of customers from cybersecurity attacks. We’re investing in ongoing development of a world-class user experience to help fight against some of the most sophisticated attacks in the world. See an example of our product in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfseTeLzJOs
We’re looking to hire a Senior Designer who’ll be responsible for defining & building the aesthetic of our user interfaces, tying the company brand into the interactive, data-rich products our customers use daily. You’ll set the creative direction by producing fine-tuned visual designs for the applications and be closely involved in their use and implementation.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team composed of designers, researchers, writers & UI engineers collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and iterate on the visual direction of our products
- Create production-ready interface components, such as iconography and page layouts, using Sketch and other design tools
- Lead and maintain an atomic design system used by the UX team to design and build applications, including a reusable design library and a live style guide
- Participate in thoughtful critique of visuals and component patterns both remote and in person
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to advocate for user-centered experiences through visuals and communication
What skills are we looking for
- Exceptional portfolio of visual, interface, and interaction design.
- Experienced working on iterative product teams.
- Added bonus if worked on data visualization or SaaS products in the past.
- Flexible, high trust environment – we have an open holiday policy and are happy for people to manage their own hours & work from home when convenient.
- Highly competitive salary & stock options in our fast growing company, now valued at over $3Bn
- Supportive environment – we’re proud of being a diverse & collaborative team who work together to solve problems
- Private health & life insurance for you and your family.
- Beautiful & commuter friendly Dalston office with showers, bike storage & private garden.
How to apply
See yourself in this role? Send your CV, cover letter, and portfolio by email. After an initial screening, we’ll spend some time getting to know you and your work over the course of a portfolio review & two to three interviews.