Designer DAZNWhite Rose, Leeds, England, GB
Are you a dynamic and energetic mid-level Motion designer with a talent to match your ambition?
You will possess the skill set to conceptualise and execute motion graphics, combined with the personality to engage with clients on calls and collaborate with staff and freelance artists. You will be confident structuring projects and taking ownership from start to finish. Additionally you will be comfortable taking direction, work as part of a team and helping oversee junior designers.
As a generalist who loves storytelling, style frame creation and creative development you will also possess a keen eye for typography and have strength in 2D animation. (3D is a nice to have)
You will translate marketing and promotional briefs to create and innovate visually stunning work that tells stories that cut through, build our brand and drive business performance.
You will be confident interpreting all manner of multi-discipline advertising/promotion briefs.
Our DAZN Creative team is an in-house team responsible for creating award winning brand experiences and bringing communications / marketing briefs to life through creating and producing innovative, visually stunning, and effective creative that drives business performance across the group globally. Our main clients being DAZN, Goal and global brand partners including Nike, Nissan, FIFA. The department is a mix of Creatives, Designers and Production staff.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Create effective digital designs for promotional/advertising campaigns in response to 360 briefs
- Commissioning and/or directing illustrators, animators and photographers. You will be able to work independently and to contribute design skills & experience to the team.
- You will have the ability to prioritise effectively and work quickly and creatively under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Respond to briefs with conceptual ideas and be able to pitch them confidently.
- Work alongside creative colleagues/stakeholder to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- Pitching work to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally
- Work with Creative colleagues and stakeholders to understand their needs and interpret brief both formal and informal
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3+ years motion design experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV is required. Adobe creative suite After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great understanding of typography and composition
- A good eye / attention to detail.
- Great upwards management skills and diplomacy.
- Marketing, advertising, and brand-building experience.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Experience in 3D software
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.