Designer DBOXLondon, England, GB
Mid-senior level CGI designer
DBOX is an Emmy award-winning branding and creative agency. We specialize in building communications in property, architecture, art and culture. DBOX’s CGI department uses 3D and digital media to produce inspired visual communications. Our services allow architects, developers, and property agencies to promote projects before completion, enhancing their profile and market position with both potential investors and clients.
Our reputation commands creative excellence and we consistently seek the opportunity to work on projects that we believe have the potential to be extraordinary. Because our clients include world-class architects and developers, we procure the best and most interesting projects.
We seek people who can grow with us and who fit with our global team in our unique studio culture. Your responsibilities will include the creation of 3D architectural renderings.
CGI designers complete all roles of production ranging from 3D model translation, 3D modelling custom objects and furniture, texture and material creation, lighting, interior design, rendering, post-production and final output. CGI designers will also liaise with clients regarding technical aspects of the work.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- a desire to be part of a collaborative, respectful and multi-disciplinary team
- a deep passion for visual narrative and the creation of branded imagery
- a never ending desire to learn from art’s present and past
- an appreciation and desire to operate at the highest level in the industry
- a true dedication to the pursuit of craft
- an education in and/or passion for architecture and design evidenced by a degree in architecture visualisation, architecture, interior design, 3D animation
- demonstrated ability to understand and interpret 2-dimensional architectural drawings
- an ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- two+ years similar studio experience
- demonstrated attention to detail and ability to work in a highly productive environment
- working knowledge through to proficient experience operating Autodesk 3ds max software
- proven ability to construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
- working knowledge through to proficient experience operating Adobe Photoshop software
- proven freehand drawing skills
Please email your resume/CV along with ten medium resolution images of portfolio work as a PDF document. Your portfolio should demonstrate a breadth of work, including; computer generated imagery, architectural design and photography.
In order to help our process please name your PDF document using the following convention: lastname_firstname_ddmmyy.pdf. Please use the following subject title for your email: ‘Your Name, Application: CGI artist’
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.