Designer DBOXLondon, England, GB
DBOX is an award-winning creative agency dedicated to the craft, innovation and strategic development of brandsfor property, architecture, art and culture. Our reputation is for creative excellence and we consistently seek to work on international projects we believe have the potential to be extraordinary. DBOX maintains studios in HongKong, London, Miami and New York.
As a Mid-level Designer at DBOX you will be:
- working with some of the world’s greatest artists, designers and architects alive today;
- creating entire brands from start to finish, not just one aspect of them, so an entire creative vision can be expressed;
- having real engagement with a wide range of media: print, digital, apps, VR, CGI, photography, film, interior and exhibition/space design, advertising;
- constantly learning new skills by being engaged with the above;
- working with and, on occasion, travelling to clients within Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia;
- co-working with some of the most talented creative people in their chosen fields;
- on occasion, co-working with colleagues in Hong Kong, New York and Miami;
- dedicating your passion to projects that have inherent value;
- joining a young, growing company, in which you can carve out your own identity and develop over the long term.
DBOX is seeking a motivated, full-time, Mid-level Designer to join our graphic design team in London. The ideal candidate should have a strong artistic ability coupled with a desire to learn, develop and advance her/his skills in design and team working. Other areas of expertise should include:
- design degree plus at least two year’s work experience or longer experience without a degree;
- strong abilities in conceptual design;
- passion and understanding of typography, picture selection and print materials;
- close attention to detail;
- excellent communication and listening skills;
- ability to work in a team environment;
- effective project time-management;
- experience with the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Create graphic concepts and design for branding and promotional materials, including print advertisements, print collateral, internal/external publications, web sites, film and exhibition design.
- Conduct creative research on projects under a Creative Director or Art Director’s direction.
- Provide supporting documents and samples for client meetings.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and to work effectively under pressure.
Holiday: 20 days increasing upon length of tenure, Bank Holidays
Benefits: company contributed pension, weekly studio-wide lunches, regular studio outings, monthly massages, Christmas break, compassionate leave, cycle scheme.
Working Hours: Flexible start and finish between 9 – 9.30am and 6 – 6.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We do not accept applications from employment agencies or sub-contractors.
Please email your application to: recruitment.uk(at)dbox.com. In order to assist our process, please name your document using the following convention: lastname_firstname_ddmmyy.filetypeabbreviation.
Please use the following subject title for your email:
‘[Your Name], Application: Mid-level Designer, DBOX London’.