Designer DOIYBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
DOIY is currently looking for a full-time product designer to join its team in Barcelona.
At DOIY we design and produce trendy lifestyle products and home accessories with a strong gift approach.
You will have to bring more than just the technical aspect to this position, been someone that understands trends and knows how to interpret and transform them into awesome “need to have” products.
Working within a creative team and reporting directly to the design manager you will be responsible for:
- thinking and developing exciting new concepts that go beyond everyone’s imagination
- presenting them clearly and concisely through hand sketches and renders
- designing technical 3Ds being able to get exactly what you have in mind without making design compromises due to lack of skill
- developing cool prototypes manually and with 3D printing technologies
- designing awesome product packagings including the graphic part
- generating all the needed technical information for the product manufacturing (technical drawings, specs, materials etc.)
- following-up the production samples making sure that you get what you designed making all the relevant changes and improvements
- knowledge and special interest for contemporary trends in product
- fashion, graphic design, photography and social media
- more than three years of proven experience in product design and development
- proficient 3D modelling skills, ideally in Rhino or Solidworks
- Adobe CS skills (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
We are waiting for you in our amazing studio in Poblenou with plenty of coffee, fresh organic fruits and good vibes.
If you feel we are describing your dream job and think you are the one, please send your CV and portfolio by email.