Designer DunhillLondon, England, GB
Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Designer to support the Brand Image team designers in the execution of most design tasks across print and digital.
- Basic graphic design work e.g. layouts and resizing of images
- Assisting with the design and production of advertising and marketing communication collaterals (print and digital)
- Proactively contributing ideas to create communications for marketing briefs.
- Ensuring all artwork goes through the relevant approval channels / reporting to the senior designers
- Assisting with and helping to organise photo and video shoots
- Image, project and competition research
- Assisting with the art direction of look book and social media content
- Assisting with e-commerce image post production
- Assisting with branding and merchandising projects
- Assisting with in-house photo studio set ups
- Departmental administration
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Attending meetings as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, the Adobe Suite (in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign);
- Basic photography skills would be useful
- Basic video editing skills would be useful (premiere, final cut pro and after effects)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Accuracy and attention for detail are key
- Ability to work with deadlines under pressure.
A graduate with desire to gain experience in the graphic design and advertising for the fashion / luxury market (BA or Art / Design related diplomas only), with an highly creative with an attuned visual eye. We are looking for a candidate who is highly organised with impeccable attention to detail, has excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload, is an enthusiastic team player who is also able to demonstrate initiative and work autonomously.
If you are results-driven, proactive and highly motivated apply now!