Designer DustedLondon, England, GB
Want to be part of an ambitious bunch?
We currently looking for a talented Senior Designer with branding and digital experience that wants to create great work with amazing people at our London studio.
If you share this ambition to do great work and take your career to the next level then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Everyone at Dusted loves to create inspired work, pushing ideas via collaborative thinking and always going beyond expectations. We know realising that ambition takes hard work and dedication, but here it’s always with a smile on our faces.
The qualities we look for
You’ll fit in really well if you love creativity and design, enjoy working in a strong team and you’re down-to-earth enough not to take yourself too seriously. We are a dynamic business where everyone takes responsibility and contributes to our collective success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who has the ability to think big, be conceptual but also have the passion and dedication to craft every design detail. We like our designers to have the skills and flexibility to work across all aspects of a project. You will be working with a team of like minded individuals in a lead role within the design team on multiple clients and projects.
You will ideally have all of the following qualities:
- A creative thinker, able to originate your own ideas
- Brand experience, with the expertise to bring to life a businesses personality, voice, and values
- A passion for design with the skill set to execute with style and flair
- Experienced in both online and offline environments especially with a good understanding of design for digital
- You will need to be proactive, highly motivated, organised, and will be responsible to deliver to deadlines
- A team player who works well as part of a wider group
- Experienced in an agency or branding driven environment
- Confident and comfortable with presenting your work in client facing scenarios
So what type of projects will you work on?
- Our clients can range from established global businesses to disruptive start ups, so lots of variety
- We have a large focus on branding and rebranding leading businesses who are often on growth curves
- The scope of projects will often start with a brand creation piece (including naming) and will often roll through to delivering all the audience touch points including: digital, print, exhibition, merchandise, apps and video
- Our client focus is on financial, professional, business and technical services within the B2B sector.
What we can offer you?
We’re an independently owned business which means we make our own decisions and control our future. We value our team and aim to create a great place to work: we offer 28 days holiday as standard, you also get your birthday off, a career path with performance reviews, we have both summer and winter parties (all expenses paid), and a company pension scheme. We also have great coffee and table tennis plus we run ‘Peek’ a series of talks which see professionals from diverse and cutting edge creative partner businesses invited in for an informal chat, showcase, Q&A and pizza, and finally every Friday we have studio drinks!
So drive, ambition, skills, commitment and graft are all balanced by teamwork, laughs and equality – creating an enjoyable working studio culture for all.
We offer a competitive salary package which will depend upon your experience.
Please send your CV and Portfolio (pdfs below 5MB please), only successful candidates will be contacted.