Designer Early Warning ServicesSan Francisco, California, US
Sr. Visual Designer
Come be part of our growing customer focused design team where we are building an innovative approach to P2P money movement with leading financial institutions in the USA. As a visual designer, you have a big voice in crafting the ultimate money movement experience across mobile and desktop. Each day you will be prototyping, animating, and interacting with customers looking for ways to perfect the experience.
We are an Agile, Scrum based shop and want you to design in a manner that helps us iterate to success.
Our customers are the consumer and large financial institutions, you will be have a fair amount of exposure to senior leaders in the FI world which requires you to have a strong presence in the room to guide the conversation and ensure that our design vision is articulated properly.
The Senior Visual Designer is responsible for crafting beautiful user interfaces. This position will be the center of our design process and ensure that we create visually appealing interfactes across the mobile and web experiences.
- Design user interfaces for customer-facing products with a focus on mobile. Responsive web design experience a plus.
- Craft wireframes that are hi-fidelity in nature. Should be able to simulate an entire user experience, not only a happy path.
- Develop usability tests and plans to measure our products user experience.
- Develop UI animations that wow and delight the user.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of visual design experience.
- Extensive experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to write detailed product requirements
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Comfortable presenting to large financial institutions who are our customers
- Some travel required
- Background and drug screen.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning Services is an equal opportunity employer.