Designer EarnieLondon, England, GB
Earnie, part of the threepipe group, is a creative marketing agency working with some of the biggest brands across a wide range of industries. The group’s clients include the NFL, Panasonic, The England and Wales Cricket Board, Oracle, Clydesdale Bank, Leapfrog, British Gymnastics and The Rugby League World Cup 2021. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing industry-leading strategy and creative work.
We were recently nominated for the BT Sport Industry Young Agency of the Year Award, and after numerous new client wins, we are looking to bolster our creative ranks with an ambitious creative artworker / designer.
As part of our tight-knit creative team you will principally support the wider agency across multiple departments. You will work across agency wide pitch presentations, website case studies, idea visualisation and roll out of social media content as well as supporting strategy and PR departments. This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen eye for design and detail who is looking to further their skills and career in creative marketing.
Specifically, you’ll need to:
- Have proven experience in a design / artworking, ideally at another creative agency
- Be an expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience with After Effects is also preferable
- Have a flawless eye for detail
- Be used to working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment – managing multiple projects across different clients and creative disciplines
- Have an ability to draw up scamps and a working knowledge of PowerPoint is beneficial
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be approachable, creatively passionate and think ahead about the needs of the team, the account and the client – be able to prioritise, delegate and understand resourcing needs
- As this role will include lots of day-to-day artworking, you will be able to design through the line, across branding, print and digital
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All staff receive excellent benefits (free breakfast, pension, private medical and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.