Designer Eight Inc.Singapore, Central Singapore, SG
Eight Inc. is searching for dynamic Junior Designers to grow our Singapore environments team. Building from a core competency in architectural, urban, and/or interior design, environments team members work with our communications and strategy teams to create meaningful human experience at the intersection of culture and technology for our diverse international clients.
In order to offer the best service to our clients and greatest experience to our team, Eight Inc maintains intimately scaled global studios. This affords the unique opportunity for Junior Designers to be involved in all stages of our project from ideation to execution, receive mentorship from senior management, and enjoy international travel for project work.
- Research and critically analyse diverse industries, cultural developments, and technological trends.
- Define and develop and creative concepts according to creative brief requirements and the project objectives.
- Collaborate with studio directors and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to final output.
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work and liaise across all departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Report to and review work with both Principal and Studio Directors.
Applicants must posses a degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Design, or related field, and 1-3 years professional experience.
As a leading design innovation consultancy, we expect all team members to demonstrate exceptional critical design and analytical skills, passion to innovate, comfort with collaborative design, and tendency toward self-organisation. Junior designers in all divisions are required to approach projects from a strategic perspective, interpret design direction across multiple disciplines, and clearly communicate design intent and outcomes both visually and verbally. Environments team must specifically possess technical mastery of architectural documentation and visualisation tools—including diagraming, CAD and BIM documentation, 3D modelling, sketching.
All applicants must submit a CV and portfolio of design and analytical work for review. The quality of design work presented—including demonstration of critical design thinking, innovation, clarity of presentation, and quality of visual representations—will be a key factor in selecting candidates for consideration and interview. Understanding of related software is advantageous 6+ years professional experience
To be considered, send your CV, portfolio links, references and any supporting materials (no more than 8mb) to us via email.