Designer Eight Inc.Beijing, CN
Eight Inc. is looking for both Mid Level to Senior Designers of Environments to work in our Beijing office on a full time basis. This person will be responsible for working directly with Principals and Studio Directors, developing project designs across our global offices. Senior Designers will coordinate the work of project teams and consultants, and interface with regulatory agencies as required. In addition, a Senior Designer must be able to evaluate both standard and innovative solutions to design issues, confirm code compliance, and make recommendations to the Studio Director and Principals. This person will be responsible for managing design presentations, preparing implementation documents, and gauging the progress of the project schedule.
- Design for a variety for clients requiring a broad range of experience
- Collaborate with studio directors and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to final output
- Define and develop Schematic creative concepts according to creative brief requirements and the client’s objectives
- Participate in Design Development and prepare concepts for client presentations
- Prepare fully coordinated Construction Document sets with junior designers
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- Be able to work and liaise across all departments to produce the best response to creative briefs
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Report to and review work with the Principal and Studio Director
- Bilingual communications necessary
To be considered, send your CV, portfolio links, references and any supporting materials (no more than 8mb) to us via email.