Designer EntwineWilmslow, England, GB
Entwine is a global digital innovation agency specialising in healthcare and scientific communications. Working in a close partnership with Chameleon Communications, we are a member of Healthcare Consultancy Group and Omnicom Group, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester. Our clients represent the top blue-chip global pharmaceutical companies.
We believe that in today’s world the ability to clearly communicate through great conceptual thinking, strong modern branding and cross-channel design and information design application and information design, are at the core of modern communications. This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of our creative team and ultimately become a leading creative innovation influencer in the industry.
You will be as a part of our creative team responsible for designing, developing and delivering a wide range of communication materials for our pharmaceutical clients across all media platforms. You will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple visual communication design requests in a supremely organised fashion with creative flair and an eye for detail. You will work alongside a Digital Director and internal account teams, maintaining a high level of communication and collaboration. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of creative contributions and design quality, with the ability to creatively solve challenges.
Experience and expertise
- 3 years’ plus experience as a Designer in an agency is preferable
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare experience desired, medical communications preferred
- Top quality design skills
- Great understanding of design principles and approach to current design trends
- Strong infographics and data visualization development experience: distilling content and developing story flow and information hierarchy
- Ability to communicate the story and design powerful presentations, whether it’s a PowerPoint, Keynote or other media from the ground up
- Ability to create visual assets for video, audio and 2D/3D animations, experience with storyboarding
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- UI design experience with an top level understanding of UX principles
- iBooks Author development or experience producing non-standard content delivery formats welcome
- Understanding of the print desktop and prepress processes, ability to contribute or help overseeing the delivery
- Impressive conceptual design skills and an innovative mindset, generating concepts and ideas for delivery to our clients
- Ability to think creatively beyond design; generate innovative ideas for online applications and websites, apps, printed materials, congresses, exhibitions or live meetings
- Great presentation skills, oral communication and ability to convey creative concepts and design work
- Project management experience, leading on design projects through to final execution, working on collaborative projects, coordinating deliverables and deadlines with colleagues and clients throughout all phases of a project
- Experience working to tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
- Exceptional Adobe CS, presentation media (PowerPoint/Keynote) skills
We have high standards. You will be bringing a creative spark to a high-achieving in-house design team with your solid integrated understanding of print and digital, including branding, comms, motion graphics, illustration, web and interactive. You will be very motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible and with excellent communication skills. With the ability to overcome challenging requirements, demonstrating creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas. Travel across US and Europe might be required as per the team, business or client needs.
With over 160 team members working in our offices in West and Central London, Manchester, New York and Los Angeles, Chameleon is a member of the Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), itself one of the leading medical education groups in the world with over 500 employees and a member of the Omnicom Group. Chameleon is a proud sponsor of Afrikids and is currently raising money to create a haematology lab for a hospital in Northern Ghana. The programme is run by local experts and aims to create a sustainable healthcare service that can be run without dependency on aid. The Chameleon team organizes a series of charitable events throughout the year to support the Afrikids programme in Ghana.