Designer FendiRome, Latium, IT
Junior Textile Designer
The position is based in Rome. The candidate will manage multiple design briefs through creative and innovative techniques and will develop the design of the product that will become a prototype for production. She/he will manage projects from concept to production. The ideal Junior Textile Designer is experienced and has an eye for trend and the ability to create original saleable products.
- Collaborate with the Team to create and develop original Textile design concepts, fabrications and seasonal themes maintaining the Company identity;
- Interpret fashion vision and trends into successful product lines for the Textile category;
- Complete trend research, select materials, design and develop printed textile ranges;
- Prepare materials and inspirational mood boards for meetings and products presentations;
- Manage relationships with internal departments and external suppliers;
- Archive and catalogue all materials and color charts using relevant software.
The successful candidate is passionate about design and fashion industry. She/he will have the following attributes:
- Fashion Design Studies;
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience as Textile Designer within the luxury industry;
- Excellent freehand drawing/ sketching skills;
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational skills;
- Team Player and Proactive;
- Fluent in Italian and English.