Designer FeverMadrid, ES
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
We are growing fast, and to further strengthen our design team, we are now accepting applications for an experienced, qualified and motivated Graphic Designer to be based at our Madrid office.
Being a Graphic designer at Fever involves:
- Design offline and online graphic material for the product, marketing and media channels
- Branded content designs for our growing media channels
- Digital art: Some pictures need retouching, some app assets need an artistic input.
- Product keynotes & Infographic posters
- Web assets: banners, Newsletters, social blasts..
- Offset design for Flyers, company merchandise and other promo materials.
- Visual guidelines: Work with them and nourish them
- Be aware of the mainstream trends of digital design
- Constantly search for opportunities to improve the products visuals.
Skills & Requirements
- Educational background in Graphic Design or other artistic degree
- Proficient in at least 1 Designing tool (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiar with the design specifications for products based on web and offset.
- Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Spanish, due you will be working with our teams in Spain, USA and UK.
- Preferred: portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
Some of our perks:
- Flexible working hours
- 40% discount in all our plans, exclusive to our Fever Staff
- External training and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, coffee and all kinds of refreshing drinks
- Work in the heart of Madrid, right in front of la puerta de Alcalá
- Share ideas! Working in an innovative and international company
If you are interested in working in a cool and fun product together with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply! We will review your application with lots of enthusiasm.