Designer FlexportSan Francisco, California, US
A place to do your best work
Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest-growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $204M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, and more.
We are looking for a talented designer to help propagate our forthcoming brand design system. This individual would design for digital, print and physical environments.
What you will do:
- Be a dedicated design resource for Brand and Marketing projects.
- Handle the day-to-day design needs of the Marketing org such as:
- Email designs
- Landing pages
- Event collateral and environmental enrichment
- Case studies
- Help propagate our forthcoming brand design system through:
- Website redesign
- Templatizing assets and creating self-service libraries
- Maintain/monitor graphics standards
What you’ll need:
- Design education and 1+ years of working experience
- Good communication, organization and self-management skills
- Portfolio demonstrating strong fundamentals:
- Color use
- Grid systems