Designer fromAtoBBerlin, DE
Senior UI Designer
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior UI Designer who lives and breathes design. Our vision is to combine flights, trains, long distance buses and car-pooling for a perfect custom-fit trip from A to B within one booking, one payment, within less than 30 seconds. Our customers love us. We have ratings of 4.8 out of 5 stars on trusted shops and 4.5 out of 5 stars in the App Store.
As a Senior UI Designer at fromAtoB you will help shape our interfaces to sleek, pixel-perfect, delightful solutions. While working with didactics experts, you will generate and bring life to projects from conception to launch.
This is a full time role in the heart of Berlin.
- Design user interfaces for new and existing products and features via omnichannel solution
- Craft and optimize the design language of our core product, landing pages and others, combining CRO needs with appealing design
- Create still and animated mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design solutions
- Work alongside our marketing team, contributing to define our digital brand
- Mentor and coach colleagues, as well as review their work and provide constructive feedback on it
- Proactively drive cooperation between product and dev teams to constantly improve our products while fostering cooperation with other departments.
- Ensure implementation quality meets design and UX requirements.
- A talented designer who has shipped excellent consumer-focused products
- A great communicator who can articulate his/her thoughts and process well in English (German is a plus)
- Able to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world
- A team player, that understands the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team
- A highly organized individual, capable of leading design on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines and priorities
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Design/UX-related field, or equivalent working experience
- More than 5 years of visual design experience in a consumer-focused, high performance organization (E-commerce is a plus)
- Extensive experience in iterative design for responsive web, iOS and Android platforms. This should also include approach and process
- Experience in branding (typefaces, logos, iconography and illustrations)
- Expertise in using industry-leading design and prototyping tools
- A relentless desire for innovation, balanced with data-driven customer needs, and business expectations
Nice to have
- Experience in producing visual and/or interaction guidelines
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, fresh fruit & drinks)
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service and visa support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
This seems like the perfect fit? Please send your CV, portfolio, start date and salary expectations to
join-our-team(at)fromatob.com or apply directly through workable. Any questions upfront? Contact Sarah from HR