Designer GlockLondon, England, GB
GLOCK are seeking a creative designer to join our innovative team based in the heart of East London. We are looking for a talented, conceptual and brand-focused designer who will be able to take the lead on the creative direction of diverse and exciting projects.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the GLOCK family, generating and visualising original ideas for global luxury consumer brands.
Confidence and passion are key parts of this role. You’ll take full ownership of your project and you’ll need to be confident in presenting and selling your ideas to the creative director and our clients.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a creative agency
- A strong mid-level designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push design beyond the expected
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- A confident individual able present work to colleagues and clients
- Experience working on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
- Someone who uses a pencil before the Mac – good ‘traditional’ visualising ability would also be a bonus!
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with! Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment buzzing with creative ideas. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we want to bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all of our projects within the wide-ranging client group. We pride ourselves in making our ideas become reality.
To sum up, we are looking for a confident conceptual designer who can clearly articulate their ideas and inspire the studio and our clients to follow their direction.
Please visit our website and contact us if you feel your work would complement our portfolio.
T : +44 (0) 20 8533 8899