Designer gpstudioLondon, England, GB
gpstudio work with some of the world’s most exciting brands. We create engaging and immersive environments and customer experiences that are true to each brand. Designing across all sectors from retail boutiques to department stores, hospitality to travel retail and F&B.
We are looking for a talented creative 3D senior designer to join our London team. The successful candidate must demonstrate significant experience in the retail sector and can work with us to expand the breadth of the studio.
The senior designer position offers the chance to design and manage projects from concept to completion with room to grow within the business in the future.
- The ideal candidate will fulfil all of the below
- A minimum of 6 years experience working across all stages of design from concept to site implementation
- Have strong creative drive and conceptual thinking
- A broad creative and client management experience and be able to inspire and lead a team
- Highly motivated, organised and a team player with a hands on approac
- Confident in Vectorworks, Photoshop, InDesign and either SketchUp or Cinema 4D is essential
- Freehand sketching skills are a must
- Experience working both in the UK and Internationally are a strong advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English and excellent communication skills
- You will be offered the chance to work on some amazing projects with great brands and join our talented team of designers and disruptive thinkers.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and examples of your work (concept and technical drawings) by email to contact mail.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Only successful applicants for consideration will be contacted.
NO AGENTS PLEASE