Designer Highland Property AgentsCronulla, New South Wales, AU
Highland Property Agents are looking for a junior or midweight designer with some corporate experience who is looking for a dedicated career with a very successful real estate agency based in Cronulla, Sutherland Shire. This is a permanent position working full time within an energised and very fast paced environment. Working within a team of 6 in an in-house marketing team, working alongside an experienced and supportive senior graphic designer.
This is not a freelance job, so please do not apply if you do not live near to the Sutherland Shire.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- working with a style guide and our brand
- invitations and collateral design work
- graphics for social media creating ads based on existing brands
- a mix of templated and conceptual work (70% template and 30% conceptual)
- assisting the marketing manager and lead graphic designer with the company's biggest annual event
- dealing with suppliers and confirming outcomes
- negotiating best deals from suppliers
- Cooperate with the marketing manager to promote and publicise event
- working on but not limited to: brochures, advertising, EDM's, flyers, invitations, social media editorials or artwork, campaign branding, logos, corporate documents, branding templates, some web
Skills necessary for this role:
- intermediate with Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience with typography
- previous graphic design experience is required
- living in or near the Sutherland Shire is preferred
- must be exceptionally organised and have ability to prioritise
- ability to work towards tight deadlines
- ability to work within a fast paced and high pressure environment
This is such a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working within a fun and busy environment, full of passionate and creative employees and wants to step up in their design career.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply immediately as the start date is as soon as possible.
People & Culture Manager