Designer Hogarth WorldwideNew York City, New York, US
We have an exciting opportunity for a Motion Designer to support our high-volume, fast-paced onsite embedded creative agency: “The Box” embedded in our client’s midtown offices. There you will be working on a range of motion projects for a series of global brands that publishes the most trusted business news and financial information in a variety of media and publications.
The Motion Designer will work hand in hand with the creative teams aiding with the creation of digital assets, bringing them to life, and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment, though must be comfortable working independently. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization, to client amends.
- Design and animate visually arresting motion graphics deliverables for a multitude of mediums (explainers, reels, social media videos, online advertising, retail environments, out of home, etc.)
- Edit video footage and create visual effects/elements to enhance the storytelling.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Work with creative teams to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest graphic/motion design techniques.
- Constantly be innovating and evolving the work, the workflow, and the team’s capabilities.
- Certificate or Diploma in motion graphics design or a related artistic field.
- Minimum 3 years in motion graphics work experience.
- An amazing portfolio/reel of work showcasing your many talents, and capabilities.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, illustrator, etc.).
- Be comfortable with footage editing and sound mixing.
- Experience in 3D design/animation considered a great asset. (Cinema 4D, etc.)
- Outstanding typographic knowledge and design sensibilities.
- A strong creative eye with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.