Designer HugeChicago, Illinois, US
Our Senior Interaction Designers are deeply committed to making sure the work we produce is useable, intuitive and intelligent. They develop information architecture for a variety of digital products, for a varied set of clients and varied kinds of media. They don’t just have the experience and skill necessary to ensure a great product—they have the ability to lead those on their teams to create better, more forward-thinking work. We need someone ready to lead research and strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create superb user experiences. Huge is also a highly collaborative environment, and we need someone who is excited to work as part of a team to create mind-blowing work. Senior Interaction Designers also effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to our clients. They participate in user testing, build wireframes and functional prototypes, and more, keeping an eye on overall goals while getting their hands dirty at the same time.
What we’d like to see:
- A very strong background with at least 5+ years of user interface design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions—must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- An ability to collaborate. You should be excited to work other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.