Designer HunchLondon, England, GB
Hunch is looking for a Junior Designer to join its specialist, London-innovation practice.
You’ve already spent a couple of years working as a junior designer in an agency, but now you’re ready for something new. You want to work at a small, growing agency with a varied workload, where you can really make your mark and drive design across all aspects of the business. You want responsibility and need unleashing, not managing. You want to flex muscles across the design spectrum, developing new skills and setting higher expectations in the business. You’re passionate about creativity and disruption and want to learn and apply as much as you can.
- 2-3 years’ agency/consultancy experience
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work without much direct oversight
- Appetite to own a broad range of design responsibilities – across graphic design, media production, editorial and more
- Excellent attention to detail
- Chomping at the bit to prove yourself
- Solid Adobe Creative Cloud skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Confident with clients
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- A mix of editorial, brand and digital work in your portfolio
- Organised, logical and full of uncommon sense.
- Humble Superstar
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Animation (AfterEffects and Animate)
- Photography, Video
Hunch is an innovation practice in Old Street. We work with global businesses to identify, design and launch new products and services. Our clients, like Visa, British Gas, Barclays, Hermes, Post Office and American Express come across multiple service sectors – and we help them build their future businesses.
We’re a specialist practice and there are often only a few of us in the studio as we’re often out with clients. When we’re together though we’re an ambitious, curious, friendly & tight team – you have to be in this business. We’re trialling more flexible ways of working including long weekends every other week (yes, an extra 26 days holiday) and a whole lot besides.