Designer I-AMLondon, England, GB
Always keen to find new talent, we run an annual internship competition: looking for two superb graduates to spend a year working with our design team in London.
Full brief , please visit: https://i-amonline.com/thinking/i-am-graduate-competition-2019/
How to submit
This year the theme focuses on how you want us to remember you, leave a footprint, make your mark and create a lasting impression… We ask graduates to send us their creative ideas and response to the brief of ‘A Lasting Impression’ by uploading their entries to Instagram Post your creation to Instagram, tagging both @i_am_ldn & #iamgrad19
For the instagram competition full brief , please visit: https://i-amonline.com/thinking/i-am-graduate-competition-2019/
Applications will not be complete unless you also send us your portfolio (details below).
Application Deadline: 30/04/2019
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Email subject title: ‘A Lasting Impression’
Include within the email: Name, University, Course, Contact Number, CV and Portfolio and your submission (no more than 5mb – for large files please send a link)
- Conceptualise a range of creative, original and innovative branding and graphic solutions to client project briefs.
- Assist partners and senior team in designing and preparing I-AM branded presentations.
- Produce final artwork and signage packs for production and package all specifications for design and build.
- Assist in presentations to clients and carry out professional, courteous and well-recorded liaison.
- Design 2D elements in line with ‘the client’s brand’ and ensure consistency of image between graphics and other brand assets being developed by I-AM.
- Liaise with team to ensure all design concepts, visual brand communication and visualisations are to the highest standards, fit for purpose, and appropriate to the project constraints of timing and budget.
- Deliver project work in timely fashion as per advised stage deadlines; allow time for project directors and account managers to check & approve work; allow time for revisions. Be pro-active in scheduling-in liaison with project directors / managers to meet this requirement.
- Strive to ensure a good workingrelationship on projects between both the Graphics & Interior Design Teams.
- Develop designs and make changes to initial concepts upon instruction and clear direction from contact reports and senior team members.
• After Effects