Designer ImmersiveLondon, England, GB
Full Time, Temporary
Direct Reports: Executive Creative Director, Executive Art Director and Senior Creative Director
Compensation: £38-48K DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months FTC with the possibility to lead to a permanent position for the right candidate
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm
Location: East London Office
Immersive is a globally-focused studio that creates iconic world firsts in Art, Architecture, Theatre, Museums, Advertising, and Live Events. The company’s unique studio model unites the efforts of directors, artists, programmers, designers, producers and technical specialists, resulting in a deeply collaborative and multidisciplinary approach to making immersive installations, live performance stages, and bespoke creative explorations.
What We Are Looking For
Immersive is looking for a dedicated and experienced Designer with 2D/3D visualisations as a specialisation. The right candidate will have an impressive portfolio of creative work, with a proven ability to work across a range of projects in a variety of styles. The candidate must be excited about the prospect of working on a diverse range of projects. The candidate will have experience in both visual design and 3D motion design, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of animation. Creative and visual problem solving will be essential. A good technical understanding of workflows and pipelines is desirable.
With growing studios in London and Shanghai, Immersive’s clients span entertainment, culture, commercial and technology sectors and the right candidate will be confident in liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders.
1. Produce creative work of an exceptionally high standard, including but not limited to concept design, mood boards, reference decks, floor and flow plans, and motion graphics
2. Work across multiple projects simultaneously
3. Interpret client feedback into deliverable actions
4. Work closely with the Creative Director and Producer to ensure that work is delivered within project deadlines and meets the clients brief, both creatively and technically
5. Remain up-to-date with current creative trends and innovations in visualisations and motion graphics
6. Be a mentor to junior members of the creative team, offering them coaching, training and feedback as necessary
1. Portfolio of creative work of an exceptionally high standard
2. Previous experience working in animation, films, games, commercials or broadcasting
3. Proven experience in both visual design and 3D motion design
4. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D software required
5. Excellent attention to detail
6. High professional integrity
7. Ambitious and enthusiastic
8. Excellent creative and visual problem solving skills
9. Flexible team player with strong organisational, communication and presentation skills
2. Google app suite
3. Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint
Please submit to a portfolio or relevant work, CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in the position to mobility(at)immersive.international. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK.
Immersive Ltd is committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, religion, background or beliefs.