Designer innocentLondon, England, GB
What you’ll be doing
At innocent, we like to brighten up the days of our drinkers. Our creative team come up with a bunch of ideas on how we can make this happen through some big marketing and new product development plans.
You’re an ideas person? Great. We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our creative team. This is a design role, so you’re going to need to do some designing. Taking those ideas from scamp to delivery.
It’s not just about the design – the people side is a really important part of this role. You’ll be leading, developing and inspiring two of our talented designers. You’ll be partnering with the senior members of the creative team to contribute to the creative strategy. You’ll also support teams across the business to communicate brand guidelines, evolve our brand direction and ensure that everyone is sorted with their creative needs.
There are some hefty projects to tackle like:
- packaging artwork for all innocent products and new product development
- ATL campaigns (TVC, outdoor, print and press and BTL activation)
- newsletters and social media (don’t worry, you don’t have to code)
- customer marketing e.g. consumer booklets, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications.
But we hope you’ll be just as happy to perfect those little touches too.
the ability to wow us with your portfolio and your previous experience. It would be great if you can tell us about delivering print and digital creative, show confidence in passing print on press and how you’ve taken a TV ad from concept to delivery. Maybe you’ve even got some designs you’ve done for FMCG products, we would really like to see those.
Our team are important to us, so we also need someone who can communicate clearly and has experience, not just effectively managing the projects, but the people too.
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, impeccable attention to detail, excellent presentation skills and the ability to get stuff done on time will tip the scales in your favour.
to work in Creativepool’s ‘brand team of the year’ 2018 – an award that recognises an in-house team that has demonstrated the highest calibre of creative excellence over the past year. Where you’ll have the opportunity to work right at the heart of innocent and:
- flex your creative muscles on a huge range of brand collateral from NPD packaging, to campaigns and brand experiences
- deliver creative collateral for the group team and all local market
- build broader strategic skills by inputting into the creative 2020 strategy
- be part of and continually shape a strong and entrepreneurial creative teamAs well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it’s good for you, then it’s good for us.
No agencies please.