Designer InterbrandBerlin, DE
Today, people’s expectations are changing faster than businesses.
We at Interbrand are dedicated to help our clients to better connect with their audiences and make moves to leap ahead of the curve.
We apply creativity to transform businesses. We connect the high street with boardrooms. We ask the Why behind the What and imagine what’s next.
To break the mold. To capture people’s imagination. To make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility.
To support our eastern-europe focused team in Berlin, we are looking for a
Senior Designer (m/f/d) w/ russian language skills to join us as soon as possible.
As Senior Designer (m/f/d) at Interbrand in Berlin, you will be responsible for and the driver of the creative implementation of strategic brand ideas, ensuring customer requirements on a creative level. You'll be part of a team of designers and strategists ready to challenge and change everything from brand positioning to brand experience – incredible projects providing a steep learning curve. You'll be part of an international, interdisciplinary team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as about the work they do.
Your main responsibilities
- Supporting the strategic team with a creative view on all projects (strategic & creative streams)
- Creation of concepts, presentations and guidelines according to strategic specifications
- Realization of creative tasks within a specific or an holistic branding projectstream, reaching from positioning projects, preparing workshops to creating pitch decks and full creative routes or experience design concepts
- Management of projects and sub-projects within interdisciplinary teams from conception and design of layouts, storyboards, pictorial language and moving images to animations and user interfaces
- Management of coordination, planning and cooperation with customers, external specialists and production partners
- Supporting the development of junior deputies and designers
- Self-responsible and profitable management of medium-sized and large projects
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience in corporate, interactive or motion design
- Extensive knowledge of popular graphics and motion programs (Adobe Suite, After Effects, C4D, Flash, MS Office, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the topic "brand management"
- Extensive experience in project management
- Experience in leading, managing and working with interdisciplinary teams
- Affinity to new technologies, innovations and trends
- Business fluent in Russian and English, proficient in German a plus
You belong with us if you…
...have an affinity for and deep interest in brands and branding.
... think that really good designs are always backed by a strategic concept.
... are curious and eager to challenge yourself daily.
... focus on solutions rather than problems.
... love working in and cooperate with diverse teams and low hierarchies.
... are outgoing and a good communicator – with colleagues and clients.
... are capable of high service orientation and strong work ethics – even in times of heavy workload.
You like what you read?
Get in touch. Make a move
Please submit your complete application documents to Oda Schürheck.