Designer Jacob Bailey GroupLondon, England, GB
Welcome to the Jacob Bailey Group – an independent, international and award winning Creative Business Services Agency with offices in London, Suffolk, Nottingham and New York. We’re all about connecting relevance through Data, Technology and Creativity, improving our clients’ positioning and profits, while also creating Brilliant Experiences.
We’re looking for a talented ‘Junior Creative’ to start ASAP, or within the next 1-2 weeks – this is a 3 months fixed term contract, office based, Monday to Friday, 8:45am – 5:30pm. Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 basic (pro rata), depending on skills and experience.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will see you work with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Playing your part in helping drive the creative direction of campaigns. A good grasp of typography, layout and animation will be needed to help the team produce the best possible work.
- Developing relevant and engaging concepts with the aid of the creative team.
- Contributing ideas and digital design materials to the overall brief.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Creating designs which are contemporary, conform to best practice and are imaginative and relevant.
- Creating designs which help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Designing a wide range of traditional and digital concepts.
- Artworking pages ready production with the guidance of the senior creative team.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and illustration.
- Keeping abreast of design trends.
- Working as part of a team within the creative studio
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client.
- Ensuring all internal and client digital marketing materials are produced to guidelines.
- Attending internal meetings as assigned.
- Delivering client projects within the agreed timelines.
- Contributing ideas to blogs and social media channels
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Creative to work for an international creative agency, gain invaluable “hands-on” design experience and learn from the best.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Apple OS
- Good practical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some experience with HTML a plus but not compulsory
- Motion graphics a plus but not compulsory
- Enthusiastic, team player and outgoing personality.
- A willingness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- An interest in art and digital design
- More importantly… makes good tea!