Designer KiskaBamberg, Bavaria, DE
I love to learn about so many different lines of business. Helping my clients to develop their brand and communication tools is so exciting every day. What´s most important? Stay curious.”
Stephanie, Lead Designer
Graphic Design has a simple aim: make images fresh and appealing, without losing out on brand, aesthetics and functionality. In our German studio you’ll learn from some of the best. Gaining a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence graphic design. Supporting your team with ongoing projects the internship includes:
- Deep involvement in communication design concepts and projects. From ideation to realisation.
- Pushing your creativity to the limits and being given the chance to table your ideas.
- Experiencing the full range of know-how from our designers.
- You will be supported in your ambitious thinking for the projects you work on.
Make the most of the experience. You need:
- Availability for six months. An open and creative mind set. The drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a student, or recent graduate, in communication design (e.g. graphic design).
- High skill in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Motivation to make the most of your internship experience. Like gaining insights into the design process and studio life with your keen attitude.
- Very good English or German skills.
Made for you?