Designer KlarnaStockholm, SE
[ Product designer ]
Klarna’s Product Design team is an ambitious international team where results and attention to detail are taken seriously. We aim to build the best products in the world and we are excited to welcome new team members who share our ambition to be consistently amazing. We are now looking for a talented Product Designer to help design the future of online purchasing.
Your work will mostly revolve around the design of the next generation of the post purchase experience on the web and on the mobile app that our users have with our products - a touchpoint that has quickly become one of the most important ways in which we communicate with our consumers.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, engineers and product managers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into great designs.
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests.
- Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on.
- Develop the final look and feel of these products.
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Work together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey.
- Help shape the design culture at Klarna that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services.
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (2-3 years of experience).
- Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers.
- Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools.
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto.
- Passionate about motion design and transitions
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
- Experience working in e-commerce
- The desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work
We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As an employee at one of the fastest growing companies in online payments and e-commerce world wide, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level. As we are continuously working to have a consistency across our offering you will be exposed to various products and departments as well as have a tangible impact on the design and feel of of the payment methods that are going to change how the world buys online. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please include your portfolio or a link to your portfolio with your application.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ana Borges. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.