Designer Landry Design GroupLos Angeles, California, US
Landry Design Group is looking for architects/designers to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
Landry Design Group is seeking highly motivated designers and project managers with three to five years’ of relevant experience in residential architecture with excellent portfolio experience and all-around capabilities. The candidate must possess exceptional design talent, excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated, and thrive working in a collaborative team setting. The candidate must be able to engage and manage a project from conceptual design through construction documents and construction administration. Candidates must be very organized and comfortable with working on multiple projects at once.
- professional degree (bachelors and/or masters in architecture)
- three to five years’ minimum of drafting experience in a US based or equivalent architectural firm
- efficient modeling and drafting skills using Revit required
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- experience in residential design
- experience in construction administration
- strong design skills
- excellent communication skills; proficiency in English
- team oriented, demonstrates a willingness to assist other members of the firm
- demonstrates a willingness to provide more than is expected
- positive and professional attitude
- produce presentation packages and contract documents
- design components of a project under the direction of the associate
- communicate directly with contractors
- produce written team correspondence
- participation in client and on-site meetings
- other responsibilities as assigned
Compensation and benefits:
- health, dental, and long- term disability insurance
- 401k – paid vacation and sick leave
- ARE test, license fee reimbursement
Please send all resumes and samples of work in PDF format using the ‘apply’ link below.
Landry Design Group is award-winning architectural firm in west LA specializing in high-end custom residential estate projects. Our office is structured into five intimate, associate-led teams that allow you to take on more responsibility and showcase your design and detail talent. Through our mentorship program, you’re given a platform to communicate directly with upper management in order to foster your individual growth and curate your own path. We encourage all staff, including new hires, to join some of our committees that offer leadership experience. With local and global projects, our service-driven firm designs a variety of architectural styles so every residence is unique and different – not just ‘modern’ or ‘traditional’. Office culture is huge here at LDG – with monthly birthday celebrations, bagel breakfasts and after work happy hours, our employees genuinely enjoy their time here. We are looking for creative and motivated individuals to join our collaborative team.