Designer Laundry ServiceLondon, England, GB
[ Motion & Graphic Designer ]
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon Music, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a talented and driven Motion / Graphic Designer to build creative assets for the social channels of one of our best-in-class clients. You tell stories with pictures. Your Instagram account is off the charts. You can look at a line of text and see the perfect visual accompaniment in your mind’s eye… and then you can find it or create it. You have a passion for composition and an opinion about Helvetica vs. Helvetica Neue.
Your day-to-day work will include concepting, creating, sourcing, and selecting gorgeous visuals that are on-brand and enhance social posts alongside our best in class creative team.
- 3+ years of experience developing social media creative assets
- Strong typography skills
- Strong Photoshop and After Effects skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Working knowledge of Premier Pro is a plus
- An eye for matching images to words
- Efficient – able to create good work with good time management
- Proactivity important
- The ability and patience to select outstanding images from library content
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Strong Photoshop skills and experience with all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- Passion for music
- German language skills a bonus to have but not essential by any means