Designer LibertyLondon, England, GB
[ Midweight Graphic Designer ]
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our super creative and incredibley talented Graphics department here at Liberty.
You will design concepts and campaigns across the wider business (Retail, Liberty Fabrics, Press, Marketing, Events, Windows, POS, Customer and Staff communication) whilst establishing and maintaining brand identity guidelines, acting as gatekeepeer to ensure brand standards are consistently met across the board.
You’ll have a strong creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You will bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with a commercial mindset, understanding the customer journey and touchpoints.
- Creative design of varied store projects through from concept to delivery.
- Shop floor/product signage (informative/promotional posters, swing tags, department identities)
- Customer Communications (emails, flyers, leaflets, look books,
- vouchers etc)
- Press Communications (look books, invites etc)
- Project identities (Christmas, Sale, New Season, Valentines Day etc)
- Staff Communications (staff newsletter, posters, invites, emails etc)
- VM material (windows graphics etc)
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions
- for approval.
- Maintain creative files and the Graphics Studio server
- To have a good understanding of studio equipment (printers etc)
- To have a strong understanding of and keep up to date with print processes in order to ensure all designs are achievable and are sent to print correctly
- Mentor and support junior designers and interns in collaboration with the Lead Graphic Designer
- To keep up to date with and share current trends, styles and brands
- To assist in the general running of the studio involving art-working, liaising with printers, costing print jobs, cutting out signage, delivering signage to the shop floor and other general requests on an ad hoc basis
- Undertake ad hoc additional requests as agreed with the Lead Graphic Designer, reporting to Marketing and Communications Director.
Who we would love to see:
- You will have at least 3 – 4 years experience as a Graphic Designer, ideally with a qualification in BA Graphic Design.
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe CC – Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator/Creative Cloud
- You’ll have the Creativity, Innovation and Ability to take a project to the next level and a wide knowledge of the current luxury market place.
- Luxury Fashion Retail and / or Design Agency background is desriable, as is one in Illustration and animation skills.
Please ensure you include a PDF copy/link to your portfolio upon applying, candidates who do not have may not be considered.