Designer LidlHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
- Responsible for product design and development, working closely with development team and suppliers to ensure all requirements are me
- Market research in observance with the target market
- Develop theme boards, trend books and execution of Technical Packs
- Work on graphic based presentation and concept pages
- Higher Diploma or above. At least 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Sensitive to market trends
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Understanding of the European market in Power Tools, DIY and Gardening Tools a must
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excel in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CAD Design - Solid Works preferred, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and have been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
Interested candidates please send us your resume, date of availability, last and expected salary to the following e-mail address: recruitment(at)lidl.com.hk
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: www.lidl.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 6 months.