Designer Lisa Tse LtdLondon, England, GB
Lisa Tse Ltd is a multi-disciplinary luxury brand and design studio based in the heart of London. Our studio services an international client roster working across a broad range of industries, specialising in luxury and lifestyle. Studio projects have included Dom Perignon, Veuve Cliquot, Marcus Wareing Group, Willem Barentsz Gin and Royal Albert Hall.
We are looking for a talented creative designer to join our team with a minimum 1-2 years experience. You will love design and all things creative and be able to demonstrate skills in multi-disciplinary design.
What to expect
As a creative designer, your typical day may include the following:
- Working on a wide range of creative projects from brand identity design, packaging and print design to digital, social media and web projects.
- Briefings with our Creative Director Lisa Tse and our Studio Director.
- Researching suppliers and liaising with printers
- Assessing material samples, colour swatches, paper, packaging etc.
- Unexpected doughnut drops
This job is for you if you:
- Want to work on a wide range of exciting brands in luxury lifestyle and gain experience at all creative stages.
- Love variety and can work across multiple projects at one time.
- Want to be part of a small, close-knit creative team in a boutique agency
- Are confident working up ideas independently from concept through to final design and liaising with printers and suppliers to ensure the design is translated during production.
- Have minimum 1-2 years experience in a professional design environment
- Have excellent knowledge of Adobe CC for Mac (Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator)
- Are a positive, proactive team player who can work independently and is willing to help out at all levels.
- Have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
Bonus Points for:
- HTML/CSS/Wordpress experience
- Social Media experience
To apply please email
- A covering letter ( Why is our studio right for you?)
- CV ( What have you done?)
- Portfolio ( Show us what you got!)
Please also include your salary expectations and availability.
All applicants must have permission to work in UK and be over 18.
Apologies in advance but due to the high level of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
No agencies please.