Designer LSECT LTD/ FE WeekGreenwich, London, England, GB
Applications Close: 13 August 2018
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing a small newspaper once per week.
- We run multiple education based events every year, you will be supporting the head designer with creating branding, collateral and wayfinding.
- Working collaboratively with journalists and editors.
- Artworking images for print and online.
- Designing supplements for various events throughout the year alongside your regular workload.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years' relevant experience in an editorial design role.
- Be proactive and have good time-management skills.
- Be confident and hardworking with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Have an excellent portfolio of graphic design work, showcasing layout, typography and branding.
- Be skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite (advanced knowledge of InDesign with good working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a 2:1 or higher bachelor’s degree in graphic design, branding or design.
- Be comfortable using an Apple Mac.
How to Apply
To apply, email us with why you would be good for the job, along with your CV and examples of your work by email by Friday 13th July 2018.