Designer Mark Berryman DesignHampshire, Lymington, England, GB
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 3D visualiser to join an expanding, award-winning design studio based in Lymington. In return, we offer a competitive salary based on the individuals’ experience plus 20 days holiday — excluding bank holidays, onsite parking and there are local amenities nearby.
The successful person will have the following skills:
- ability to create accurate, lightweight NURBS surfaces with Rhino software— three or more years’ experience
- ability to make 3D models from given photos and references, according to look and proportions
- creating 3D visuals with V-ray for Rhino — three or more years’ experience
- create textures and UV-mapping in V-ray for Rhino
- understanding of 2D contractors drawings
- experience in yacht industry and interior design desired
- strong Photoshop skills is an advantage
- you must be able to meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication in English language
This position has the possibility of being freelance.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate your undoubted creativity, as well as being able to bring a fresh approach and energy to a talented team.
Please send your CV and portfolio addressed to Charlotte and Amy using the mail address below.