Designer MonclerMilan, Lombardy, IT
Main activities will be:
- undertake design research based on brief for the season;
- preparing visual tools, creating mood and colour boards, creating sketches, renderings & technical drawings both by hand and with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Degree in Fashion Design
- 1-2 years of design experience preferably in outerwear
- Strong drawing and draping skills.
- Knowledge of pattern making, sewing and textile materials
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable and flexible work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and strong interpersonal skills.