Designer MVRDVRotterdam, South Holland, NL
Due to an expanding portfolio and growth of the company, MVRDV has a vacancy for an experienced Interior Designer with a strong affiliation to the architectural and urban context. The position is based at MVRDV’s office in Rotterdam.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in relevant positions;
- A degree in a relevant field of study;
- Experience with working on commercial and public buildings;
- Strong knowledge and experience in detailing and materialization;
- Excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly;
- Ability to act as a contact person with producers and suppliers;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Experience with AutoCad and Rhino is an asset;
- Knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- EU working permit is required;
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work, theory and methodology is an asset.
A highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office that works on projects on different scales all over the world. Salary according to the collective work agreement (CAO Architecten).
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of more than 200 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. It was founded in 1993, has its headquarters in Rotterdam and a subsidiary in Shanghai since 2011.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and recommendation (preferably as PDF no larger than 5mb). If you don’t fill in the application form we cannot consider your application.
For questions, call our HR department +31 (0) 10 477 2860