Designer NokiaBudapest, HU
We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Are you ready to join our Brand and Marketing Communications team and contribute to building the world’s best-in-class, audience-centric marketing organization? The Brand and Marketing Communications team leads and maintains our brand strategy, corporate positioning and aligns our messaging as well as provides a range of shared services to the rest of the organization, including marketing technology, experience centers, online, digital and marketing communications services.
Roles / Responsibilities
- The Visual Designer reactively and speedily produces materials as needed by the marketing teams, e.g. HTML banners, presentations, web materials, brochures, video editing etc.
- Develop smart and creative solutions that are on-brand and response-oriented
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop initial concepts and optimize messaging presentation
- Engage with the appropriate marketing teams to become knowledgeable about brand, stakeholder expectations, and project goals
- Ensure work always meets timing and quality expectations
- Stay current on interactive marketing trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with team to ensure designs are in line with overall creative direction and standards.
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels.
- Deliverables include visuals for Internet and social media, presentations, web materials brochures, video edits, etc.
- 3-5 years relevant creative/design experience preferably at digital creative agencies; global experience is a plus
- Expresses company’s brand, culture and values
- Strong conceptual thinking – both visual and interactive
- Solid experience in graphic design and video/photo editing, retouching and creation of visuals using commonly used design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, HTML, etc.
- Good understanding of design principles (typography, color, layout, etc.)
- Excellent visual design skills
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for pixel-perfect work
- Good listening skills
- Excellent English language skills
- High ethical standards, able to manage confidential information and projects
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to communicate crisply and clearly, at appropriate levels
- Effective project management to ensure timely delivery
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing and demanding virtual environment across time zone
- Collaborative work style with a bias for action
- Able to influence others to support decisions
Nokia Marketing and Corporate Affairs is undergoing a fundamental shift towards audience-centric marketing. This represents an evolution of our digital marketing initiative. This incorporates SiriusDecisions Go-to-Market Architecture Framework and is based on five key dials: prioritize audience segments, select buyer personas, isolate buyer needs, conduct portfolio mapping, and determine pathways to market.
This framework includes:
- Aligning Business Groups, Customer Operations and Marketing - to identify the best way to drive revenue and build brand & thought leadership using a persona-based, go-to-market approach.
- Focusing on the buyer’s specific business needs, and how Nokia can solve them.
- Inspiring thoughtful interactions and leadership through the creation of messaging and creative ideas addressing these specific buyer needs - connecting, resonating and demonstrating Nokia’s understanding of the industry challenges, and how we can solve those needs in a unique and differentiated way.
- Improving buyer interactions and content delivery of the right information when the buyer would most likely need it, and in the way they prefer to receive it.
- Creating transparent, effective and efficient marketing activity through coordinated efforts, targeted buyer personas and collaborative teams for campaign planning, design and execution, measurement and optimization.
What we offer
- Brand new office which is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Corvin negyed
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Diverse company culture
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 30+ sport and hobby clubs are available
This is an exciting time for all of us here at Nokia. We are shaping a new stage to enable us to serve our customers even more effectively and achieve even more in our individual roles. And we’d love for you to join us, to help us realize this vision.