Designer Nous GroupLondon, England, GB
We are seeking an experienced Visual Designer to join our London Office. This role will work with Nous’ consulting teams to support their visual design and communication needs. This is a new role intended to service the design needs of the London team and provide overnight design services to our Australian-based consultants.
This role is a core member of the design team, which produces a wide range of Nous and client branded print, presentation and digital products from infographics and dynamic presentations to brochures, reports, complex charts, workshop materials, tenders and other detailed communications pieces.
This role reports remotely to the Chief Marketing Officer and indirectly to the London Office Leads.
This role is for a fixed term contract.
And the practical experience and skills required:
- An understanding of visual design principles and mastery of the creative design process
- The ability to provide creative options and work through an iterative, collaborative refinement process with Nous consultants
- Advanced Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office skills on a PC/Windows platform and a passion for exploring and developing skills in new visual design tools
- A flexible attitude and high quality standards, – someone who is willing to go above and beyond for client satisfaction
- The ability to build relationships across a large, international network of consultants, communicate clearly and work collaboratively to achieve joint outcomes
- The ability to work with intensity to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Initiative, proactivity and a strong continuous improvement mindset
- Being comfortable working remotely and autonomously as the sole London based designer in an international design team
- Ideally, experience working in visual design in a professional services environment
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities as we encourage you to develop this role further within the UK office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.