Designer NumbrsZürich, Zurich, CH
[ UI Designer ]
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
As our UI Designer, you will work on creating the visual language for our app Numbrs and also work on other products that we develop within our company. Your responsibility will also be to create outstanding user interface designs and brand experiences for our products. By delivering pixel-perfect designs, interaction prototypes, and design guidelines, you will become an important part of the production process. You will work closely with UX Designers, engineering teams and Product Owners to develop and ship new features for our product.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree or equivalent work experience in graphic and user interface design
- knowledge and hands-on experience in building outstanding products in a professional environment
- experience in working on native mobile products for both iOS and Android
- ability to prototype interactions and animations
- comfortable in using the latest design tools: Sketch, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience in leading projects or initiatives to continuously improve the design process