Designer NYC & CompanyNew York City, New York, US
Want to help tell the story of New York City to the world?
At NYC & Company, that’s both our mission and our privilege. As the official destination marketing organization for the five boroughs of New York City, we work to encourage visitation to NYC through our Webby Award–winning site, NYCgo.com, along with our social channels, programs like NYC Restaurant Week® and NYC Broadway WeekSM and tourism campaigns that span the globe. Our team reflects the passionate, diverse and dynamic city we represent—a group of enthusiasts who share a love of all things NYC.
NYC & Company is looking for an experienced graphic designer with a versatile set of skills. The ideal
candidate has a passion for typography, extensive knowledge of both print and digital production and a love of New York City.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Editorial, Digital, Marketing, Tourism, Conventions,
- Licensing, Membership and Research) to visualize and implement design briefs
- Design across a variety of media, including tradeshow installations, interactive media, outdoor
- advertising and print publications
- Brainstorm campaign concepts and strategies
- Generate compelling work around the NYCgo identity and the larger NYC & Company brand
- Manage deadlines of multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Strong skills across all design platforms
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work and a master-level understanding of design,
- including typography and layout
- Desire to work closely with a small internal team
- Track record for designing campaigns with multi-deliverables
- Ability to identify and solve problems both independently and collaboratively
- 7+ years of experience in graphic design or related field
- Strong work ethic and the ability to self-manage while adhering to company policy
- Intimate knowledge of New York City and a passion for discovering the city
Send cover letter and to careers(at)nycgo.com.